We continue to monitor the Coronavirus situation very closely, we are doing our best to prepare for each eventuality and ensure that our service to you will be as robust and consistent as possible.
We are operating normally at present and we continue to accept orders with the usual delivery times.
We have no confirmed cases of COVID-19 amongst the ColourXpress Team. We are continuing to manufacture and deliver our services as usual and are currently taking the following measures and continue to review on a daily basis:
Offices & Staff:
- Provisions have been put in place to allow staff to work from home when and if appropriate.
- Anyone with a new continuing cough or high temperature has been advised to self-isolate.
- Additional hygiene measures have been implemented across the business and standards are being monitored.
- Business continuity plans are in place to ensure as many staff as possible have the ability to work from home if required, ensuring we can continue to service our customers. As you may be aware, we cannot operate fully as a business from home therefore it is imperative to protect our staff as much as possible.
- Our sales team have been advised not to make visits.
- We are limiting all non-critical external visitors to our sites and ensuring anyone that does so follows our guidelines. We can continue to keep in contact via phone, email and video calls.
As we use several carriers each carrier has their own guidelines, and these are changing daily, however, at present these are summarised below:
- Collection/Delivery drivers are instructed not to enter your premises to minimise risk to both parties. Exchange of goods should happen outside, and we should avoid close/personal contact.
- Please advise us immediately if the delivery address communicated to us changes (e.g. business closure). We would like to minimise the amount of returns / non-deliveries as this will add increased pressure to the delivery services unnecessarily.
We continue to monitor the status of countries we receive goods from. At present, there are no restrictions in place to our supply chain.
Naturally, we are all concerned with the current situation and therefore any insight you can provide to help production schedules and enable us to plan for the foreseeable future more effectively would be very much appreciated.
Should you encounter issues placing orders or obtaining material from other suppliers we would welcome the opportunity to support where we can.
Thank you for your understanding at this difficult time.